Friday, October 21, 2016

Fall Outfit - Patchwork Tote Bag

I have an obsession with patchwork, patchwork anything I love! I think this patchwork bag is my third and I have one more coming up! yes... I have a problem hehehe... Anyway let's talk about this beauty! I 'm wearing a bag from DolceVita-Handbags, new fall 2016 collection! I don't usually like this style of bag but the colors and suede material just speak to me! I can definitely see my self  wearing this bag a lot on my regular days out with the kids or for traveling. I was feeling all the colors on the bag, which inspired my matchy matchy look. I hope you all like this combination for fall as much as I do!
 
Tengo una obsesión con patchwork, patchwork bolsas, faldas, vestidos y todo me encanta! Creo que esta bolsa de patchwork es mi tercera y tengo una más que me viene en camino! sí ... Tengo un problema jejeje... Bueno pues vamos a hablar de esta belleza de bolsa! La bolsa es de DolceVita-Handbags, de la nueva colección de otoño 2016! Normalmente no me gusta este estilo de bolsas pero el material de gamuza y colores cálidos llamaban mi nombre! Definitivamente me puedo ver llevando esta bolsa mucho en mis días regulares con los niños o para viajar. Como me gustaron tanto los colores de la bolsa, me inspiraron a poner los mismos colores en el look. Espero que les guste esta combinación de otoño tanto como a mi!
 

 Wearing/Llevo Puesto
Bag/Bolsa DolceVita-Handbags Here
Jeans/ Pantalones Cello Here
Sweater/ Sueter Similar Here
 

30 comments:

  1. I love the bag color. Amazing post as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty x

    http://www.fashioliezta.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this sweater!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. where did you get it? I don't like the similar one :(

      Delete
    2. Sorry is old, from Sheinside!

      Delete
  4. Oh I adore your sweater, so Autumnish hehe:)! Really like it:)

    NIKA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great autumn look! Amazing!

    http://djevojkaodmode.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your absolutely beautiful! Love this outfit so pretty x

    Jenny | Krystel Couture

    ReplyDelete
  7. Los colores son preciosos para el otoño, y muy calentitos. Me encanta lo guapa que estás.
    Un besito :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect look! :)

    www.theinvisiblebutterfly.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cool! I like your bottle green sweater <3

    Take care,
    Rizuna from A Well-dressed Nerd

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your post :)

    https://ordinaryblondie9.blogspot.hr/2016/10/schoolgirl-dreams.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing bag!
    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, your blog is amazing! I love it! xx
    Would you like to follow each other? If yes, please follow me on the both of my blogs and let me know in the comments of my newest posts so I can follow you ASAP.
    Have a great day!

    Vildana from Living Like V & Stalia Is BAE

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving that bag! :)

    Federica Di Nardo
    http://federicadinardo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have a nice blog. :)
    Follow for follow? If yes, follow me on GFC and let me know in comments. I will follow back as soon as I see it.
    Love~~
    DiynLifestyle- Everything about creativity, arts, crafts, diy, fashion and lifestyle!
    DiynLifestyle facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  15. So beautifull <3 I like look your post so much <3 Your all outfits its for me very, very good :)
    magiclovv.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. wonderful sweather!

    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful photos;)
    You look wonderful :)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. So beautiful! :)
    Xoxo
    http://myheartaintabrain.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pretty bag :)

    http://shizasblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look stunning dear :)
    I really this outfit
    xx Katha
    showthestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful photos! You look gorgeous! Love your knit!

    xx Aga
    STONE BEIGE

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this look, perfect for this season!

    This colour of green is my favourite and it looks amazing on you!

    Much love,
    HER FASTEST FASHION

    ReplyDelete
  23. You look so amazing, I am loving your sweater
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. you can't have to many patchwork!
    your bag is ah-dorable
    it adds a little something to your outfit
    you look so cozy in that gorgeous green sweater by the way

    <3
    The Sweetest Escape

    ReplyDelete