Monday, April 18, 2016

Spring/Summer Hottes Trends!

Good morning everyone! For today's post I want to share my favorite trends for spring/summer 2016! All these beautiful pieces are from Farfetch. Checking out the Farfetch website is lots of fun for me hehehe... there is not one thing I do not like! I have picked 5 different and fun trends. I love them all but I have to say that my favorite trend is the lace up sandals! I have a nice collection of lace up sandals and it just doesn't seem to stop growing, I love every color, flat or high. One of these trends I haven't had a chance of trying is the pyjama trend. I personally love the way the dresses look, they look romantic and sexy at the same time. I would love to know what trends are your favorite this spring/summer. Thank you so much for stopping by!

¡Buenos dias a todos! En el post de hoy quiero compartir mis tendencias favoritas para la primavera / verano de 2016! Todas estas hermosas piezas son de Farfetch. Farfetch tiene las prendas mas lindas de lujo. He escogido 5 tendencias diferentes y muy divertidas. Amo todas estas tendencias, pero tengo que decir que mi favorita es la tendencia del las sandalias! Tengo una buena colección de sandalias que se amarran y no parece dejar de crecer, amo cada color, planos o altos. Una de estas tendencias que no he tenido la oportunidad de llevar es la tendencia de pyjama. Personalmente me encanta la forma en que se ven los vestidos, se ven románticos y sexy al mismo tiempo. Me gustaría saber cuáles son tus tendencias favoritas esta primavera/verano. Muchas gracias por pasar por aquí!
Off The Shoulder and Lace Up Sandals


OFF THE SHOULDERS

Pyjama


 


Pyjama

 
Ruffle and Tassel Bags
Tassel

13 comments:

  1. Me encantan todas las tendencias y las sandalias de la primera son espectaculares!

    lu | Coco&Louis

    ReplyDelete
  2. These trends are gorgeous! I love anything off the shoulder. It looks so fun and flirty!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. New Watch Necklace Golden Antique Bronze Ball Pocket Watch Quartz Movement Wings
    More information:http://fashionclub.tictail.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woww....what an gorgeous selection dear.
    Great inspiration and love them all.
    Kisses from Germany.XOX

    http://kintanfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great picks! I especially love the white circle bag, the pom-pom heels and the blue striped ruffle skirt.
    I love the combos you have put together.

    Supriya
    www.unfoldingstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Veronika Leather | Bali Leather Fashion - Bags, Coats, Jackets, Shoes, Sandals, Accesories
    Veronika Leathers is a Professional Leather Fashion for Jackets, Bags, handbags, shoes, sandals, and a variety of fashion accessories utilising only the finest quality Leather and Exotic skins.
    http://veronikaleathers.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving this! Great post lovely x

    www.fromluxewithlove.com
    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/from-luxe-with-love-14590195

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for bringing more information to this topic for me. I’m truly grateful and really impressed.
    Cook at best weight watcher recipes foods.

    ReplyDelete