Monday, February 8, 2016

Outfit - Floral Dress and Flare Coat

Hello Beauties! I hope your weekend was awesome. I had a great weekend, I got to wear some really pretty clothing, I have been waiting for the right occasion!  Starting with the beautiful floral dress from Sheinside. It has been a while since I wore a dress like this one. The floral print is very pretty, it is sexy and elegant. I feel so pretty when I wear it.  I got it in a size small and fits perfect! The coat is from Eshakti a very cool website where you can customize any clothing piece on the website. The only thing I chose to change from the coat is the length. I chose  mid-calf length instead of above the knee or below the knee. I fell in love with the style and color of the coat, I think it looks very sex and the city like, paired with the floral dress. You can also change the sleeve length, the neckline and base don your hieght they can adjust it to fit perfect fit! I haven't seen a website like Eshakti, I think it is very cool and they have a awesome selection of clothing!

Hola Bellezas! Espero que se hayan pasado un fin de semana genial. Mi fin de semana fue lindo, algo ajetreado pero lindo. En el cual me puse unas prendas que tenia muchas ganas de llevar desde hace ya  algunas semanas pero no salia una ocasión adecuada. Comenzando con este vestido de flores, un vestido precioso de Sheinside. El estampado floral es muy lindo, es sexy y elegante. Me siento muy bonita cuando lo llevo puesto. La talla es chica y me ajusta perfecto! El abrigo es de Eshakti un sitio web muy interesante donde puedes personalizar cualquier pieza de ropa en el sitio. Me enamore del estilo y color del abrigo, creo que el estilo es romantico y combinado con el vestido floral siento que es muy sex and the city hehehe... No he visto un sitio web como Eshakti, creo que es muy interesante y diferente, tienen una impresionante selección de prendas de vestir y es muy divertido personalizar las prendas y hacerlas unicas!

Wearing / Llevo Puesto
Sheinside Dress Here / Vestido de Sheinside Aqui
Eshakti Coat Here / Abrigo de Eshakti Aqui
JustFab Heels / Tacones de JustFab

38 comments:

  1. Love the entire outfit, you look gorgeous!

    www.makeupmusicbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning outfit! I am in love with that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning outfit! I am in love with that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. El vestido es precioso y los zapatos me han enamorado.
    Besotes

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty dress

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is absolutely gorgeous! I love love love floral print.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so Elegant and Shiek
    Me encanta xo!
    www.fashionnfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're so gorgeous! I absolutely love your girly style and it's such a great idea how you can change the length of the coat!

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your outfit dear. Great dress.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ese vestido te queda de diez! Y que idea tan original poder crear tu propio abrigo, me encantan las paginas que dejan hacer eso. La cartera de donde es? Me encanto tambien jaja

    www.blossomikebana.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow looks beautiful and the dress fell in love :)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing post!!!

    Would you like if we were to follow each other ? I would be happy . this is my link http://bysinkj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looking fabulous, Andy!
    You're my every day inspiration!

    Take care,
    xoxo Suzy ( ˘ ³˘)♥
    THE KAWAII PLANET

    ReplyDelete
  14. great post

    new post
    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG perfect look!

    love it (:

    keep in touch

    http://www.photogenici.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. your dress is so pretty, I love the print
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I adore everything about this outfit. You styled it beautifully!

    http://saranusagg.blogspot.si/

    ReplyDelete
  18. pretty dress =)

    www.heykasumi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. you look amazing! wonderful dress, amazing heels!
    xx
    http://www.littlemisstwiggy.com/2016/02/stripes-on-my-bow-tie/

    ReplyDelete
  20. These heels are so pretty :)

    http://shizasblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful dress and you looks gorgeous dear.
    Love this look.Have a awesome week.
    Kisses

    http://kintanfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Really pretty dress :)

    http://checkinonline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your outfit :)

    http://maisonvendome.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  24. how pretty! love this look on you, those accessories really pull everything together!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very,very beautiful! :)

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the dress, It would be perfect for summer especially with the bright colours of that handbag pulling the outfit together and that white coat is the perfect item to pull it together :)

    Lots of love, Marianne xxx

    http://myhappybubblexx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such a great dress! And I'm swooning over those cut out heels!
    Carylee | http://morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gorgeous look love!
    xoxo

    www.aimeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a pretty floral dress! So beautiful! :)

    Love the cute pink heels! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  30. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Looks great :) The shoes and the bag are gorgeous <3 I would say you are ready for spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. You must have a beautiful wardrobe! Florals suit you, and I like your photos and your accessory choices.

    Shanelle || SLovesAutumn

    x

    ReplyDelete
  33. Amazing bag!
    x. Mirjam

    www.jeneregretterien.ch

    ReplyDelete