Saturday, June 6, 2015

Denim Overall

 I am very excited for this weekend because my mom came to visit and it's been a while since we spent some time together! Anyway, how beautiful is this necklace from Happiness Boutique I am seriously obsessed with it. This necklace is a statement in every outfit, it makes casual outfits like this one just pop! I couldn't wait and I shared a picture of this look on my instagram. This overall is from Trendsgal I usually don't like to order pants or shorts from this website because they are alway so short but not this overall, it is medium and fits me just perfect the length is perfect and I love the color it's so pretty, perfect for summer! I'm enjoying the weather so much, it's so beautiful and warm I decided to take these pictures in my backyard! I was feeling this combination what do you guys think? I hope you guys like it and you can get 8% off with the coupon "trendsgalitry8". Happy weekend! 

Estoy muy emocionado por este fin de semana porque mi mamá vino de visita, ya hace un buen tiempo desde que no pasamos tiempo juntas! Bueno que tal este collar tan hermoso, es de Happiness Boutique estoy seriamente obsesionada con este collar me gusta mucho la combinación de los cristales con la plata. Este collar es muy llamativo y hace que los looks casuales sean algo más, más elegantes de alguna manera! No podía esperar a compartir este look con ustedes que comparti una foto en mi Instagram. Este overol es de Trendsgal por lo general no me gustan los pantalones o shorts de este sitio web ya que son todos algo cortos pero no en este caso, este overol es mediano y me queda perfecto, la longitud es perfecta y me encanta el color es muy bonito perfecto para el verano! Estoy disfrutando el clima mucho, esta muy hermoso y cálido que decidí tomar estas fotos en mi patio trasero! Me gusta mucho esta combinación qué piensan ustedes? Espero que les guste y pueden
obtener 8% de descuento con el cupón "trendsgalitry8". Feliz fin de semana!


 Wearing / Llevo Puesto
Overall Here / Overol Aqui 
 Necklace Here / Collar Aqui
Shoes Here / Zapatos Aqui
Xoxo

25 comments:

  1. These overalls look so amazing in you!
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi guys i'm so damn happy..I lost 23 pounds in 21 days and I want to show you how I did it..This is very exciting stuff
      Check out The Best Diet Click Here

      Delete
  2. Qué guapa estás cielo. Adoro el peto, es super chulo el look.
    Un besito :)

    Pretty Little Lawyer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look! Shoes are amazing <3 Absolutely perfect!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so prettyyy! Love this look from head to toe :)

    http://ruteritamaia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so pretty :) Kiss
    www.moodfashionlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute overall, you have carried it so well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look wonderful, I love it.

    http://fashionelja.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fashionelja/1577546502530059

    ReplyDelete
  8. You rock the overall trend. Love it.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in love with your sandals and you are also very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah I love overalls!! They're so versatile and comfy!

    Karina xoxo
    http://yesnomaybesoh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely denim romper.
    So chic looking!
    XO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your overall,amazing outfit.You look stunning,as always :)

    Valentina from fashionwithvalentina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this outfit. Your glads are so nice and your eyebrows are perfect!!! You're so pretty :)

    Have a nice day!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you :)
    Nice Outfit <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Que bien poder pasar unos días con tu mami!
    Me encanta ese peto tejano, te sienta genial!
    Besitos
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
  16. you look incredible! Love those overall...I recently purchased a similar one and now I know how to wear it :D

    Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this look! So pretty!
    <3

    http://www.adelaacanski.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your weekend outfit!
    Easy breezy! Your necklace is a killa.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute overalls!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great look
    love the overal

    New post :
    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Loving this outfit and also love how you styled this statement necklace <3

    Trend-Mae

    ReplyDelete