Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Lace Up Flats

This is what I wore on mother's day! I wanted to be comfortable so I wore these beautiful flats, they were perfect for this day. Blazers are great to change a simple look like this one, it can be a simple dress, shorts or a t shirt, and just throw on a blazer and you got yourself a more elegant chic look! I had a wonderful mother's day, we went out for lunch, then we spent the rest of the day with family looking at old pictures and eating hehehe... My favorite moment was when my 6 year old son, Tony, gave me a card he made in school ! It says "my mom is funny, caring and beautiful" with pictures of me that he drew! :) how cute! Anyway don't forget to checkout the link to what I am wearing, I found a link to a very cute pair of  lace up flats similar to mine for a affordable price!

Esto es lo que me puse el día de las madres. Quería andar cómoda en este día así que me puse estos lindos zapatos, fueron perfectos para este día! Chaquetas como esta que traigo son geniales para cambiar un look sencillo como éste, puede ser un vestido o pantalones cortos y una camiseta sencilla nada más ponte una chaqueta como esta y te conseguiste un look chic más elegante! Tuve un día de las madres maravilloso, fuimos a almorzar fuera y nos pasamos el resto del día con la familia mirando viejas fotos y comiendo jejeje ... Mi momento favorito de este día fue cuando tony mi hijo él tiene 6 anos, me dio una tarjeta que hizo en la escuela y dice "mi mamá es chistosa, cariñosa y hermosa con una foto de mí que él dibujó! :) qué lindo! Y bueno pues ojala les guste el look y no se olviden de chequear los enlaces de las prendas que traigo puesto, encontré un enlace a un par de zapatos similares a los míos por un precio muy asequible!


Wearing/ Llevo Puesto 
Similar Shoes Here / Zapatos Similares Aqui
Similar Blazer Here / Chaqueta Similar Aqui 
Similar Bag Here / Bolsa Similar Aqui
 Xoxo

52 comments:

  1. love the lace up flats, i need similar ones asap! :)


    http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your leopard blazer and boyfriend jeans
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    How pretty look! And I really like your hair style <3
    www.travelera.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit....I particularly love the blazer! <3

    feel free to check out my new post :-)

    southwestcommonprincess.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set! I love this blazer :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely blazer!
    💜💜💜👄

    Http://www.photogenici.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely blazer!
    💜💜💜👄

    Http://www.photogenici.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I find your pants really cool that I really like. =D

    www.heykasumi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the shoes and blazers are my fav piece of clothing :D

    Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this outfit! X

    http://www.fashioliezta.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow you're so stunning!! Amazing blog! This is a wonderful post! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog, always returning the support
    http://thefacelessstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is such a stylish outfit, I love it so much! The flats are divine, and I love lace up flats xo

    www.fashionteal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how that blazer just transforms this whole look!
    xo Adri
    www.adrilately.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your look! Very chic, that blazer is fab!!

    House of Illusions

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lace up shoes are so in these days
    www.thatgrlinhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Me encanta el look y los zapatos son ideales!
    pourquoimoi.es

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loved the jeans
    xoxo ♡
    www.watermelonclouds.tk

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look great dear. I totally like your flats.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are so beautiful <3 Love your jeans!!
    xoxo,
    snowprincessbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your outfit as a whole is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely outfit :-) xoxo

    http://katycolorfulfreak.blogspot.com/2015/05/birthday-outfit.html

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a cute look! LOOVE your jeans!
    xoxo Lynda
    http://fashion-petite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Qué guapa!! Me encanta el look, especialmente los zapatos :) Y qué pelazo!
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  24. Me encanta el estampado de leopardo con el negro.
    Guapísimas cielo
    Un besito :)

    Diary of a Teenager Lawyer

    ReplyDelete
  25. So cute, love the leopard blaze! Those shoes are really cute.

    xx Falasha

    Bite My Fashion ll Instagram ll Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  26. Those are so cute Andrea. I want a pair!
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
  27. Amazing outfit!
    You look so nice :)

    Caro x

    http://nilooorac.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the leopard and love those flats! You look beautiful:)

    Hope you are having a great week!

    Laura
    www.loveandsapphires.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Those flats are so stylish and look comfy too. Love how you have styled the leopard blazer with the ripped jeans.

    www.namysstylenest.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Heeey sweetheart!
    I love your blog and am following.
    I am Brazilian and I invite you to meet my space!
    XOXO :*

    Instagram: tamiya343 and Twitter: @ cat_343

    http://www.makedamotociclista.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  31. this is one of my favorite outfits! love the combination of denim and ballet flats!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love your jacket!!
    BTW thanks for your comment on my blog! :)
    http://alebanac.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  33. You look gorgeous :)
    I'm following you ;)

    kisses,
    Ana Pinto
    http://style2beautyblog.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  34. Beautiful outfit, I really like flats, I need those in my collection :)

    yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de/2015/05/its-all-about-shoes.html

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wow you're so pretty!! love the shoes such a nice chic pair for summer x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Tão bonita! Amei o look!

    Um beijinho

    http://agatadesaltosaltos.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  37. Qué chulo el look! El toque de la blazer me encanta.
    Besotes

    www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wow, great look :)
    http://vkrzeszevska.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love this outfit :)

    -Crystal
    http://crystallizeddaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Love the Jean and jacket!! And great hair!
    Xo

    http://www.sweetsimpleday.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love your style and this look!
    xoxo Gi.

    new post
    http://f-lover-fashion-blog.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love your look :-* www.thepinkheartgirl.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  43. Love this outfit!You are great!
    Please let me know your facebook page! Kisses
    Anca
    __________________________________
    www.ancafr.blogspot.ro
    www.facebook.com/ancafratilablog

    ReplyDelete
  44. These shoes are really beautiful and comfortable
    .Shofoo flats

    ReplyDelete
  45. I really like this post,.it's too good design,.thanks for sharing,.
    " dorothy shoes"

    ReplyDelete