Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Fringe Tee

How cute is this fringe tee! Anything with fringes I love. Fringes and a bright color just scream summer to me. The tee is from GraysonShop. The prices are very affordable and all their clothes are super cute! I also got a dress that I can't wait to show you guys! The weather has been beautiful and I have been wearing a lot of shorts and cute little dresses. I thought this tee would look great with denim shorts, just because I wanted to show how cute the  fringes look! I hope you guys like this summery look and thank you so much for reading!

Que tan linda es esta camiseta con flecos! Cualquier cosa con flecos me encanta. Flecos y un color vibrante esta combinación me grita verano. La camiseta es de GraysonShop. Los precios esta página son muy asequibles y toda su ropa me encanta! También me llegó un vestido que no puedo esperar para mostrarselos chicas! El clima ha estado hermosa y he estado llevando un montón de pantalones cortos y vestidos. Pensé que esta camiseta se vería muy bien con pantalones cortos de mezclilla, sólo porque quería mostrar tan lindos se mira los flecos! Espero que les guste este look veraniego y muchas gracias por leer!


Get the look!
Tee Here / Camiseta Aqui
Shorts Here / Pantalones Cortos Aqui
S Bag Here / Bolsa S Aqui
S Boots Here / Botas S Aqui

See more!
 

33 comments:

  1. I love your shirt, also the fringe clothes are my fave.

    Golden chapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that top!! Great cute hair!!
    Xoxo

    Check out my new post
    http://www.sweetsimpleday.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the fringes, it looks so summery and casual. The boots and the bag fits so well too. x
    eastofsiam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A mi también me encantan los flecos y cada vez más!
    La camiseta es genial!
    Besitos
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love fringe on clothes!! And I love your tshirt of course!! Lovely outfit!
    Kiss kiss ♥ have a great day!
    New post on my blog http://trendytips-trendygirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice fringe tshirt!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, amazing look, love this shirt. *__*
    Lovely greets nessa

    ReplyDelete
  8. So chic and trendy outfit!
    Have a nice day!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute fringe outfit! Nice color too.

    astylishlovestory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love love love that fringe tank! Beautiful!
    Kisses,
    Anna
    www.workingchix.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love love love that fringe tank! Beautiful!
    Kisses,
    Anna
    www.workingchix.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This outfit is so cute! I love the fringed top :)

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You always look so perfect! Love your smile!
    Love Lynda
    http://fashion-petite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you very much for your comment and visiting my Blog! follow each other on GFC?? let me know what you think... A kiss ;*

    http://giuliagreeneyes.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's adorable! I really love your hair, too.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great tee! You paired this look perfectly with your braid and booties!

    genesisfashioncloset.blogspot.com

    Check out my latest!

    ReplyDelete
  17. you look cute!nice post


    http://www.adelaacanski.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are so beautiful!
    Followed you:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the look ! So boho !
    The tee it's really pretty and original.
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello,

    Amazing look ! :D

    Sarah, http://sarahmodeee.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Me encanta este look y las botas quedan genial!
    Besotes

    www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. super cool Andy! me gusta la camiseta y los botines :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. The booties are paired perfectly with this shirt!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love it your top
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. So pretty!!!
    I love your top ;)

    ReplyDelete