Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Evian Setting Spray

Hey beauties! this is a small review of the Evian setting makeup and reviving color spray! I love setting sprays because they are so versatile, and this Evian spray is not the exception, you can use it before applying your makeup to refresh your face and have more of a dewy look. You can use it after your makeup is done and it takes the cakiness away and your makeup last longer, you can also use it with  eye shadow just spray the brush and get your eye shadow and it gives you a more vibrant color! Setting sprays are a must have in my opinion. I love to use them a lot more during the summer time. Other then the Evian spray I have only used the Elf setting spray and the Mac fix + and they are both nice, but the Mac is too pricey and the Elf one I would have to apply it before my mascara because it would run! I don't have any problem with this setting spray and I love the packaging :) it is cute! 

Hola bellezas! Esta es una pequeña reseña del Evian fijandor de maquillaje! Me encantan los fijadores de mquillaje son muy versátiles, y este spray de Evian no es la excepción, se puede utilizar antes de aplicar el maquillaje para refrescar la cara y te daja un look mojado muy lindo. Se puede utilizar después de el maquillaje para que te dure el look por más tiempo, también se puede utilizar con sombras de ojos y te da un color más vibrante! Fijadores de maquillaje son una necesidad en tu colección de maquillaje en mi opinión. Me encanta usarlos mucho más durante el verano. Aparte de el spray de Evian sólo he utilizado el fijador de Elf y el Mac fix + y ambos son buenos, pero el Mac es demasiado caro y el de Elf  no me gusto mucho porque tenia que aplicar el rimel despues porque se me corria! No tengo ningún problema con este spray y me gusta el envase :) es lindo!

 Get Evian Here / Obtiene Evian Aquí
Giveaway!
There is also a giveaway going on hosted by the Wilkes Group they are giving away 20 two 5 oz Facial Sprays here is the link to Enter.
 El Grupo Wilkes están teniendo un sorteo donde van a dar 20 dos 5 oz Sprays faciales! Aquí está el enlace para Entrar.

 Thanks for reading!
Sponsered Post

35 comments:

  1. This product looks great, I will have to try it
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous make-up, This Evian spay sounds so good!

    http://carinazz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who knew! Your makeup looks flawless,
    xo Annie
    New England Romance

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is something I've wanted to try since I first saw it. Unfortunately I haven't seen it in my area. I love how intense it makes colors. It's probably not something I'd need all the time here in Florida (the humidity is terrible), but it would be a staple during our two weeks of winter!

    V.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use it once in a while :D

    www.paseandoamissreichel.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty face! *-*
    Lovely pics!!
    http://maisondemilla.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds really great. I always love how you do your makeup. Could you maybe sometimes do a tutorial?

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. It sounds pretty awesome - I've gotta try this spray!

    Ann | http://annrobiefashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. It sounds pretty awesome - I've gotta try this spray!

    Ann | http://annrobiefashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Olá! O teu blog é uma inspiração. Já estou a seguir. Sigam-me também.

    Bjs

    Isabel Gomes

    http://osmeussegredosdebeleza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your makeup looks amazing. And this Evian setting spray sounds like a fun product to give a try.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Andrea:)
    So far I've never used a facial spray. I guess I should give it a try.
    And of course: I have to tell you that you look absolutely stunning. You have a very pretty face :) ♥
    www.color-castles.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have a really pretty face!!!!!

    Kisses

    Tiff

    http://mmabulledepensees.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look so pretty! Love the make up, so romantic ❤

    Xoxo, Carol!
    carolinatvrs.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  15. the spray looks amazing, your skin looks so dewey.

    betheplebeian.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your skin is flawless!! xx

    http://www.flauntandcenter.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your makeup looks perfect! Great look :)

    I use the elf one and works great for me, I might have to give this a try!

    genesisfashioncloset.blogspot.com

    Check out my latest look!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am obsessed with that copper tone!!! Wow!!!

    xoxo Colli // tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Andy!
    Your make up is amazing!!!
    And I must try the spray Evian!

    Besos :)

    Laura

    http://ali-di-polvere.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Andy!
    Your make up is amazing!!!
    And I must try the spray Evian!

    Besos :)

    Laura

    http://ali-di-polvere.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good post!!!!
    Kisses

    www.lagattarosablog.it

    ReplyDelete
  22. Andy you have beautiful hair, love the make up too. I am in search of a good shimmery eye shadow.
    http://millystyles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Bellísima!
    ♡ Dulce

    vivaladiy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. this sounds great. i will definitely pick it up next time i go to the drugstore.

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. This spray seems really nice!! :)

    nikitapalei.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love it! You look great! www.myworldfashion.com

    ReplyDelete