Thursday, January 8, 2015

My Collection- Highlighters & Illuminators

Hey girls! I don't know about you guys, but I love to watch Youtube beauty videos and lately I been watching more then usual! My favorite videos to watch are favorites and haul. I saw a lot of 2014 beauty favorites videos and in many of them they talk about how much they love The Balm Mary-Lou manizer, I have seen it so much in blogs and videos that I can't wait to get my hands on it! I have the Betty-Lou manizer and it's beautiful I love it! So I got very inspired in doing a post of my Highlighters and illuminators collection!

Hola chicas! Yo no sé ustedes, pero a mi me encanta ver vídeos de belleza en Youtube y últimamente he estado viendo más de lo normal! Mis vídeos favoritos de ver son los favoritos del mes y haul. Vi un montón de videos de los mejores productos de belleza del 2014 y en muchos de ellos hablaron de lo mucho que aman The Balm Mary-Lou manizer. He visto este producto tanto en blogs y vídeos que no puedo esperar en tenerlo en mis manos! Tengo el Betty-Lou manizer y es hermoso me encanta! Lo uso mucho en el verano. Así que me inspiré mucho en hacer un post de mi colección de Highlighters y illuminators!


 Elf golden bronzer & gotta glow 
Sonia Kashuk goddess & The Balm betty-lou manizer
Revlon & Hard Candy tiki
Victoria Secret all or nothing & Physicians Formula sand bronze
Benefit sun beam & high beam
Nars satellite of love / albatross & super orgasm
Mac soft and gentle & superb
 Thanks for reading!


23 comments:

  1. The Sonia Kashuk goddess looks very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, those are all stunning. That NARS one looks really interesting!
    Great post, Andrea :)

    http://ahappinessundefined.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning products. ;-)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Algunos de los iluminadores son preciosos. Me encantan los de Benefit ^_^ Besiños.

    Estoy de SORTEO con un corsé a elegir entre más de 90 modelos: www.ysilacosafunciona.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it. xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i also love watching videos on youtube:)) all those highlighters are beautiful!! :)

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still need to get my hands on the Betty-Lou Manizer! SO gorgeous!!

    xx angela | the sunday chapter

    ReplyDelete
  8. So envious of your collection, they're all beautiful!

    | Lizzy Fresh |

    ReplyDelete
  9. love everything! great photos :D

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.com)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I lovvve highlighters! I think that make the finishing touch on your makeup :)


    Beauty, Health and Lifestyle blog: http://ncolesnotes.blogspot.com/2015/01/my-daily-skin-care-regimen.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need to watch some beauty youtube video. I need so much help in the beauty department, I always stick with the what I know and never try anything new.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great collection! I haven't found the perfect highlighter yet :) x

    beauty visions

    ReplyDelete
  13. Eine tolle Kollektion :) Ich finde, das ist die perfekte Grundausstattung, die wir "Mädchen" haben sollten :)
    Dir ein schönes Wochenende
    Herzliche Grüße
    Petra

    ReplyDelete
  14. That are a lot of highlighters. So this is your secret to glowing skin?
    LindaLibraLoca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  15. woow they are all so pretty! big kisses! :D
    R.Y.W.
    facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such beautiful products. I love the mac blushes.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. You have such a nice collection of highlighters!
    I have being obssesed with youtube lately as well.
    http://www.betzysmakeup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorge! I envy how you have so many products from nars. :)
    Best regards,
    rinx
    Please do drop by my blog if you have some time at http://theclosetqueenofandrogyny.blogspot.com :) You might find it interesting. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am such a fan of highlighters and illuminators! I love a nice, dewy healthy look. I can't help it!
    Your collection is absolutely beautiful.

    Katie | www.katielikeme.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, they look like such great highlighters, I love them for the summer to give that nice sun-kissed glowy skin, must check the ones you recommend out, thanks for sharing hun! x

    Love,
    Whitney

    http://www.whitneyswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. loving your makeup :)

    http://dearmarilyn-21.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete