Monday, December 22, 2014

Pink Lips & Big Lashes

Hey girls! This past weekend I wore this pretty sequin top, the outfit will be up soon :) I thought a hot pink lip would look great with it! What pretty much makes this makeup look is big eyelashes, gold eyeshadow  and a bright pink lip! I have most of the products I used at the end of the pictures! :) Thank you so much for stopping by! I have to go and enjoy this beautiful sunny day! Xoxo

Hola chicas! Este fin de semana pasado me puse esta bonita camisa de lentejuela , todo el look estará muy pronto en el blog :) Me pareció que unos labio rosados irían perfectos con la camisa! Lo que prácticamente hace este look de maquillaje es llevar  unas pestañas grandes, una sombra de ojos de oro y unos labio de color rosa brillante! Tengo la mayor parte de los productos que he utilizado al final de las fotos! Ojalá les guste aunque sea un poquito. Muchas gracias por pasar y que tengan  un grand dia! Que yo me voy a disfrutar de este hermoso día tan soleado! Besos



 Thanks for reading!
 Nars blush in madly
Too faced bronzer
Mac mineralize skinfinish in center of the universe
Maybelline liptick in fuchsia fever
Maybelline rocket mascara
Sonia kashuk blush in spice
Elf powder
Wet and Wild black eyeliner
Hard Candy heavy duty concealer in light
Urban Decay eye shadows in baked, buck, blunt and virgin
Urban Decay primer potion in greed

See more!

48 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures and items. xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/2014/12/angelina-jolie-style-diamond-earrings.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look! This makeup looks gorgeous on you!

    Kim
    http://trendkeeper.me

    I'm doing a giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous make-up! LOVE your sequin top too :)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so beautiful, the colour of the eyeshadow is just gorgeous! H xx

    www.hopesgone.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have your sequin top!
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Que look mas chulo, me encanta, y estas guapisima!!!

    http://justohana.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That top is amazing :)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so gorgeous.

    I am following you on GFC. I hope you follow me back. Thank you.
    A.
    Blog: A Beautiful Little Fool

    ReplyDelete

  9. Guapísima!! me encanta!! http://todolotengotodomelopongo.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey :) Thank you so much for reading my blog. It's much appreciated. I have in return stopped by at your website which I am loving.
    This look is absolutely stunning. I adore the large eyelashes, the lip and of course the sequin top. The top is just perfect for this time of year. Where did you get it? I adore it. I also like how you show off all of the make up products you use for your face, it is so helpful. :)

    Merry Christmas,
    From Ellen
    x x x x x x x x x x

    http://fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie


    ReplyDelete
  11. This look is gorgeous! You look stunning x

    Angela // The Sunday Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're so gorgeous dear! I think you look like Kim Kardashian :)) Pretty! by the way, I love your blog :) let me know if you want to follow each other :) so I can follow right away!
    best regards,
    Rica
    www.switbbydoll.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Like the top! Perfect combination with the lipstick ;)

    X, Marky
    www.mypinkboudoir.eu

    ReplyDelete
  14. Unas fotos geniales ¡¡y que guapa!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. a mi el rosa como labial me encanta!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I already know that I love the outfit. Is the top from H&M? I was just looking it yesterday?
    Nika xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful pics!!
    great dear!!
    xx
    simone
    www.manthroughclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Me ha encantado este look! te queda hermoso! un beso!

    www.danisancruz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Guapiiiiiiiiisima!!!!!!!!!
    www.caprichosasyconsentidas.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. me e-na-mo-ra tu blusa. De H&M verdad? me encantó.... estoy a punto de comprarmela.
    un saludazo y muy buenas y felices fiestas. Tu, guapa como siempre!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Me encanta el maquillaje, y el top is ideal!

    xxx
    - Laura
    http://ucouldbemysomeone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm in love with the make up. You look stunning :)

    yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de/2014/12/sweater-weather.html

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great picks. I want to dive right into that makeup collection!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  24. You look amazing :) xx


    www.Shannenandco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful look. xx

    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful :)
    Marianne x
    www.beautiful-in-essence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the candy pink color on your lips and your top is gorgeousss!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  28. You are so pretty, your look like my granddaughter, She when to collage in Cadzi ,We are going back this winter for a couple of month. Look at my face book Jessie is on it laura Zemliska Quaglia is my name come look Laura come see me

    ReplyDelete
  29. wow... nice collection... i love it

    http://www.trendin.com/mens-jeans-8

    ReplyDelete
  30. your so beautiful lovely and that lippy really suits you :) x x

    http://millieerosee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  31. You're beautiful! great make up!
    Following you now :)

    http://djevojkaodmode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete