Saturday, December 20, 2014

Long Turtleneck Dress!

Hey beauties! A couple days ago I got a email from the website Isabellaoliver.com, it's a maternity website, they have dresses, tops, shoes, accessories and more!
So they I asked me if I wanted to do a collaboration with them and review one piece from the website. I chose this black long dress in size 8, I am 34 weeks and it's perfect. Like most maternity clothes the material is very soft and stretchy. I love that you can wear this dress out to dinner, work or it can be great for a casual everyday look! I went for a going out look this time, but I can definitely see my self wearing it with some sneakers or flats! So overall I am very happy with it, the quality is great and it's perfect for me right now that I'm getting the so big. Thank you to Isabellaoliver.com for sending it to me. I also want to tell you guys that there's a review on the website about the neck area being to loose and I have to say that my dress was actually to tight hehehe... well not to the point were you can't breathe, but the neck on my dress was definitely not loose! :)

Hola bellezas! Un par de días atrás recibí un correo electrónico de la página web Isabellaoliver.com, es una página web de maternidad donde tienen vestidos, tops, zapatos, accesorios y mucho más! Así que me preguntaron si queria hacer una colaboración con ellos y hacer una reseña. Elegí este vestido largo negro en tamaño 8. Al momento tengo 34 semanas y es perfecto. Como la mayoría de ropa de maternidad el material es muy suave y elástico. Me encanta que  puede usar este vestido para ir a cenar, el trabajo o puede ser perfecto tambien para un look casual de todos los días! Este look es mas de salir, pero definitivamente puedo ver me llevandolo con un par de sneakers o zapatos planos! Así que en general estoy muy contenta con él, la calidad es excelente y es perfecto para mí ahora que estoy poniendo lo más grande. ¡Gracias a Isabellaoliver.com por enviar este vestido. También quiero decirles que hay una resena en la página web sobre el área del cuello del vestido diciendo que esta algo grande y tengo que decirles que la area del cuello en mi vestido  esta muy apretada jejeje ... bueno, no hasta el punto donde no se puede respirar, pero el cuello en mi vestido definitivamente no esta suelto! :)

 Wearing/Llevo Puesto
Isabella Oliver dress here/ vestido de Isabella Oliver aqui
similar bag here/ bolsa similar aqui
Zapatos similares aqui/ Tacones similares aqui
Coat similar here and here/ Abrigo similar aqui y aqui
Xoxo

60 comments:

  1. Te queda genial! Vas a ser una mamá preciosa!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so cute
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/search/label/GR

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the coat! and this might sound weird but you have a very nicely shaped baby bump!

    -Martha
    http://www.girlmeetsvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, you look great dear!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress looks so cute and cozy
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks really flattering on you. I loved wearing dresses around the end of my pregnancy, either stretchy like this or wrap dresses.

    LindaLibraLoca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  7. very, very beautiful!

    http://lamodalena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simple and elegant, I love it!

    www.miouprincesslovespink.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me encanta el look, estás divina!
    www.caprichosasyconsentidas.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look amazing :*:*:*:*
    mogłabyś kliknąć w pierwszy link który jest w nowym poście? :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty dress, I also love the coat!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look lovely dear!

    Hugs,
    www.klaudiakulakowska.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this, so beautiful and glowing!

    genesisfashioncloset.blogspot.com

    Check out my new post!

    ReplyDelete
  14. pero que preciosa que estas, es que me encantas

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice outfit!
    missace99.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really cute jacket. Love that you are so stylin while pregnant.
    Bright Shiny Day

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow! you look so beautiful!

    thedaydreamings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great outfit beauty, love your dress ! xoxo :-)

    NEW POST
    http://katycolorfulfreak.blogspot.com/2014/12/gray-fur-jacket.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. Elegant and beautiful, I love the coat and the lipstick you have paired with it too! H xx

    www.hopesgone.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. estas guapisima el embarazo te ha sentado genial, un besazo

    ReplyDelete
  21. So pretty! I just recently got a similar coat but with houndstooth print and I can't wait to wear it. I am excited for you and your baby! Wishing you all the best.

    - Aetherlily

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great look Andy , you are always cute and chic ! Thanks for your nice comm' on my blog ! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  23. Me encantó el outfit, te queda hermoso.
    De que color es tu labial?
    Te sigo en GFC :)

    Xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aqui esta un post que hice de este color :)

      http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/2014/11/on-my-lips-wet-n-wild-cherry-bomb.html

      Delete
  24. Rockin' it! You da most stylish mama out there! Loving the coat :) -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's

    ReplyDelete
  25. I came here by wandering over the net. I found this blog super and true representative of our Culture, Norms and Values. I hope this effort will make a significant difference in the International Economy. It is one of the best available source too for raising the Living per capita of any Nation. bridal dresses in Pakistan is One of the major thing which makes a several folded to its users and country.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Nice!

    http://prettylittlefashionistaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Really elegant and chic!! Love it!!!

    Kisses

    Tiff

    http://mabulledepensees.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  28. The outfit looks amazing and you look amazing as well

    Nashia
    www.makeupandbeautymayhem.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. ¡Es precioso el vestido! Tiene un toque super elegante que te queda de lujo :)

    Un besito ♥
    Dyalia desde Being cute

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love the look and those shoes are amazing! xo

    www.hikinginheels.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  31. very pretty love your makeup!

    hollykatebeautyblogger.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  32. Amazing! You look gorgeous!

    http://bellemelange.net/blog

    ReplyDelete
  33. Stunning . xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/2014/12/angelina-jolie-style-diamond-earrings.html

    ReplyDelete
  34. You look beautiful!
    xx

    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  35. Ooh you look lovely! Great outfit :)
    Marianne x
    www.beautiful-in-essence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. You look amazing! I adore this outfit from head to toe. I would wear every single piece. So classic.

    http://www.lookfortheoccasion.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. looking superb... i love that bracelet

    http://www.trendin.com/buy-women-pants-online_18

    ReplyDelete
  38. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Ok, it's official, you're the most beautiful pregnant woman ever!!
    http://katiavagyok.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  40. you look absolutely gorgeous I love this outfit.

    Te vez Linda

    www.fashionnfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. you are in reality a excellent webmaster. The web site loading speed is amazing.
    It kind of feels that you’re doing any unique trick. Furthermore, The contents are masterwork.
    you’ve performed a great process in this subject!

    Cara Menjadi Agen Green World Cara Mengatasi Infeksi Saluran Pernapasan Akut Obat Sirosis Hati Herbal Obat Penghancur Batu Empedu

    ReplyDelete