Tuesday, December 30, 2014

2014 Outfits!



Hey guys! 2014 is almost over and I wanted to put together some of my looks from this awesome year! I am so ready for 2015 you guys! Being pregnant takes a lot out of yourself. I still have one more 
month to go and my belly is crazy big and full of stretch marks :(  but, it's all worth it. Getting pregnant was definitely one of the best if not the best thing that happened this year for me! So I can't complain ;) I hope you had an amazing year and thank you so much for following me and leaving me all those lovely comments on my posts I make! I wish you guys the best for 2015!

Hola chicas! 2014 está por terminar y quise poner algunos de mis looks de este año! Estoy tan lista para 2015! Estar embarazada toma mucho de ti y creo que es cuando te das cuenta de muchas otras cosas que quieres hacer. Todavía tengo un mes más por ir y mi vientre es super grande y llena de estrías :( pero, todo vale la pena, mi embarazo fue sin duda una de las mejores si no lo mejor que ha pasado este año para mí! Así que me no me puedo quejar;) espero que hayan tenido un año increíble y muchas gracias por seguirme y dejándome todos aquellos precioso comentario en todos los post que hago! Les deseo lo mejor para este 2015!


Thanks for reading!



.

32 comments:

  1. Guapísima en todos, feliz año :)

    www.carolina-toledo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many cute outfits. And I am absolutely jealous of your hair, it is gorgeous!

    LindaLibraLoca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfits... I like it all...
    Happy new year** xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! I wish I had some sense of fashion in me! :')
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally love your style! Even now with the pregancy, you manage to create an awesome outfit.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. siempre siempre tan mona...
    un saludo afectuosos y mis mejores deseos para este año que viene.

    Hoy en casa de La Tonta mis propósitos bloggeriles 2015. Seré capaz de cumplirlos?
    feliz noche!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many gorgeous outfits! Love them all :)

    genesisfashioncloset.blogspot.com

    Check out my new look :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many beautiful outfits.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many amazing outfits you posted, Happy New Years xo
    www.fashionphases.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Qué looks tan bonitos, feliz año nuevo!
    www.caprichosasyconsentidas.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing post! :) And also photos. Happy New Year <3
    31shadesofaubergine

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your style so much!
    Sugarblush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. All very beautiful looks! Lovely style!
    ♥ Happy new year!

    http://www.MARTAsFASHIONdiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. happy new year!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, I love your Blog! Youre just so beautiful!
    I follow you on GFC, maybe you wanna follow back?
    Love, Anna http://goldenplumb.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the pairing of floral and stripes! Happy new year!

    xoxo
    emilie

    www.emiliedayan.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great pictures! X


    www.carlaginola.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy new year! I like your blog, I follow you.
    Visit my blog: www.thedreamers.com.es

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hola guapa!
    Una recopilación genial, cuanto estilo
    Te deseo un feliz año nuevo!!
    Un besazo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy New Year! Love all outfits you look beautiful <3

    girlinboots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Me encantan todos tus looks, estás preciosa ^^
    ¡Feliz año guapa!
    Un besazo!
    http://mundoanicez.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have loved all of your outifts. xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  23. hermosa y adorable con tu baby <3
    feliz año :)

    www.chicpineapple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. really awesome collection.. i love it

    www.trendin.com/buy-formal-trousers-online-india_435

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow, you're so beautiful! And the outfits are gorgeous too :)
    xx Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  26. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the one on the bottom left of the second row and how the colors coordinate together. Very nice blog :)

    ReplyDelete