Sunday, November 30, 2014

PREGNANT STYLE! FROM WEEK 6 TO WEEK 30!


I was looking at all my pictures since I got pregnant, and I really want it to share them with you guys all together, and here they are! The first picture of me wearing a blue tulle skirt was the day we found out I was pregnant! I was 6 weeks :) I hope you girls like this post and find it inspirational somehow!

Estaba mirando a todas mis fotos desde que quedé embarazada, y realmente me dieron ganas de hacer un post con algunas de ellas, y aquí están! La primera imagen donde llevo una falda de tul azul era el día en que nos enteramos de que estaba embarazada! Tenia 6 semanas :) Espero que les guste este post que puse junto y les resulte inspirador de alguna manera!

SELFIES! ;)

 Thanks for reading!

21 comments:

  1. you have such a cuute pregnancy style, I love it! :))

    xo
    www.evesbreeze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow nice style!! :) Love your blog ! U got a new follower!

    xx Sonja

    http://passionhere.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great style!
    xx

    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. muy guapa! me gustan todos los looks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so beautiful!
    Love all the looks.

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea for a post! All of your outfits have been just beautiful :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look radiant and very well dressed during that whole time, I wish I had been half as stylish when I was pregnant. To be honest, I didn't look that good even before that...

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful pregnant looks!you have great style<3

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really loved how you still kept being stylish, well being pregnant.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww you are glowing! Love your style :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my God! You look stunning! Beautiful! :) <3

    Beehive by B
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome! Great style while pregnant! Hope to look as good as you when i'm pregnant. :)

    Fashion As I Love It by Dana Oprea
    www.fashionasiloveit.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Te ves super hermosa! y déjame decirte acerca del estilo; EXCELENTE!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look absolutely amazing! X
    http://www.ladygoldapple.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely, congratulations and good luck in a new chapter of your life!

    Www.littleheartblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete