Wednesday, November 26, 2014

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


 Happy Thanksgiving!!! yay I'm so excited, I can't wait to eat jejeje... Every year I am a bit uncomfortable and I don't eat as much as I would like, not only because I get very uncomfortable when I eat to much, but because of what I 'm wearing, for some reason it's always something tight! ;) I want to wish you all a very happy Thanksgiving! So I decided to do a  quick post showing you guys my two options for this thanksgiving. I have a black with gold dress and a burgundy long dress, we all know how much I love burgundy :) and I also have some of my favorite options for shoes to go with them, I don't know which dress I am going to wear yet, but I will be sharing it with you guys of course, I will probably be take some pictures for Instagram :)

Feliz Día de Acción de Gracias!!! yay estoy tan emocionada, no puedo esperar para comer jejeje ... Cada año estoy un poco incómoda cuando consumo mucha comida y no como tanto como me gustaría, no sólo porque me siento muy incómoda pero debido a lo que traigo puesto, por alguna razón siempre es algo apretado, y bueno pues esta vez con mi pansita no voy a pensar tanto en el vestido hehehe... ;) Quiero desearles a todos un muy feliz dia de Acción de Gracias! Así que decidi hacer un post rápidito y mostrarles a ustedes mis dos opciones para este dia de acción de gracias. Tengo un vestido negro con oro y un vestido largo de color vino, todos sabemos lo mucho que amo el color vino :) y también tengo algunos de mis opciones favoritas de zapatos para ir con los vestidos, no sé qué vestido me voy a poner todavía, pero estare compartiendo con ustedes con que look me fui, y probablemente estare poniendo algunas fotos en Instagram :)

 These makeup products are some of my most have for a day like Thanksgiving! 
Memories memories! I like to look my best for the pictures and these are my magical products for a flawless face! ;) 
 Estos productos de maquillaje son algunos de mis más para un día como el dia de Acción de Gracias!
Recuerdos recuerdos! Me gusta verme bien para las fotos y estos son mis productos mágicos para un rostro impecable! ;)

Revlon colorstay whipped: Full coverage foundation
Elf high definition powder: Looks beautiful in pictures 
Nars albatross: Gives a gold beautiful highlight
Sei Bella Bronzer: Get a warm and pretty bronze glow
Wet & Wild: Cherry bomb matte lipstick
Real Techniques Face Brush: Flawless applications for faundation
Shop similar items:

15 comments:

  1. I wish I could get those shoes. They are super gorgeous! T.T
    Oh and yes, those albatross is my fave highlighter ever!
    Anyway, happy thanksgiving for you !

    Come to my blog if you have time^^

    xo,
    G
    gitasyalala.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me gusta mucho el vestido negro con dorado !

    http://www.betzysmakeup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy thanksgiving!! It's not something we celebrate here in France!!

    Kisses

    Tiff

    http://mabulledepensees.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving! Nice shoes ;)

    www.am-kubicowelove.blogspot.com

    love, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice items dear! Hope you had a great day.


    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving!

    Stephanie
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the fashion and makeup pieces!

    meliissale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow such a lovely post! great job x Happy Thanksgiving!

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Thanksgiving. I wish I had your wardrobe.

    Nika's Beauty Land

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have a lovely shoe collection! As for the dresses, I love the black patterned one. Happy Thanksgiving!

    www.annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me ha encantado todo
    Un saludo
    www.guapayconestilo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute shoes!

    xx
    Yvonne
    http://tellmeyblog.com

    ReplyDelete