Thursday, October 2, 2014

RAINY AFTERNOON

Hey beauties! So who loves the rain? Not me! I enjoy it a little bit when I'm inside drinking something warm and wearing a very cozy outfit :) other than that we don't get along. It was actually raining when we were taking these pics, hehehe... nothing can stop us! I love this simple gray dress from f21 it was very affordable and you can easily create so many looks with it, my first outfit was very simple and summery with a kimono and flats, and this one is definitely a fall outfit. Black tights, boots and cozy cardigans are my favorite for fall and let’s not forget a good hair style for those rainy days! :)

Hola bellezas! Aquien le gusta la lluvia?  A mi no me gusta! La disfruto un poco cuando estoy dentro tomando algo calientito y en mis pijamas :) aparte de eso no nos llevamos bien. Estaba lloviendo cuando estábamos tomando estas fotos hehehe no hay nada que nos detenga! Me encanta este sencillo vestido gris de f21 muy asequible y se pueden crear fácilmente muchos looks con él, mi primer look era muy sencillo y veraniego con un kimono y zapatos planos, este es definitivamente un look de otoño. Medias negras, botas y chaquetas acogedoras son mis prendas favoritas para el otoño y no nos olvidemos de un buen peinado para esos días de lluvia! :) 


 WEARING/LLEVOPUESTO
 CARDIGAN HERE * CHAQUETA AQUI
F21 DRESS * F21 VESTIDO
F21 BOOTS * BOTAS DE F21
XOXO

26 comments:

  1. Perfecta para un día de lluvia. Me encanta el vestido sobre todo con la chaqueta. Te sienta muy bien el recogido. Besiños.

    Ysilacosafunciona.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you did your hair.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi beautiful,
    I was just browsing through & stumbled upon your lovely blog - It looks gorgeous and it has interesting posts that I can relate to. I'm now following you via gfc, keep in touch love x

    Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love rainy days, your outfit is perfect for one! :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great outfit! I love the simple dress with the amazing cardigan!
    -B
    heelshandbagsandhormones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love rainy days! You look gorgeous! Wish I could do that to my hair, I look ridiculous in braids. You look gorgeous!


    Nightchayde

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your sweater! you look so cute
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look lovely, love this cardigan :)
    kisses
    www.papagena-hmz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing this beautiful pics nice job well done
    cheap chiffon prom dresses
    http://www.groupdress.com/prom-dresses

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this cardigan so much! Wish I had one like that for today as it's so cold and rainy where I am

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely outfit!

    http://prettylittlefashionistaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. super:) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  14. You're beautiful!! :') gorgeous make-up and outfit xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm in love with this cardigan!!!!!!!

    Kisses

    Tiff

    http://mabulledepensees.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this look, just perfect for the rainy weather.

    http://thinkworkandgo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this cardigan! ;)
    I have the same! :) ♥

    Greetings from Poland! :*

    ReplyDelete
  18. EStás preciosa, y lo sabes ;)
    Un besazooooooooooo!! Y enhorabuena por esa barriguilla ;)
    Bss. V
    http://www.infrontrowstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look lovely! Love the booties!

    www.miouprincesslovespink.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice outfit, love this cardigian :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look so cute :)

    sashadollfashioncloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete