Monday, October 6, 2014

PINK HEELS

Looking through my closet I found this tulle skirt from Shoplately, It was on my can't wear pile of clothes! Hehehe... I have one! Well since I started getting bigger there was a lot of clothing that  was just not going to look good on me, or fit me, like most of my jeans, crop tops, and skirts. So I was playing dress up with my pile of clothes and I really like the way this long tulle skirt looked on me I think it works perfect at the moment with my belly size! And it’s probably the last time I will wear it during my pregnancy! I wanted to wear a different pair of shoes for a change. I chose these pink shoes from SammyDress, they are very cute and the cardigan has little points of pink and yellow on it, so I thought it would look great with the heels! ;)

Mirando en mi armario me encontré con esta falda de tul de Shoplately, estaba en mi apilo de ropa que no puede uso al momento! Jejeje ... tengo algo asi! Bueno pues desde que empece a ponerme más grande con mi embarazo había un montón de ropa que no se iba a ver bien en mí, o adaptarse a mí pancita, ropa como algunos de mis pantalones, blusas cortas y faldas. Así que estaba jugando con mi apilo de ropa y me gusto mucho la forma en que esta falda larga me acomodo, pienso que es perfecta en este momento con el tamaño de mi vientre! Y es probablemente la última vez que voy a usarla durante mi embarazo! Quería llevar un par de zapatos diferente por un cambio y Elegí estos zapatos rosados ​​de SammyDress, son muy lindos y me encanta el color rosa. La chaqueta tiene pequeños puntos de color rosa y amarillo, así que pensé que se quedaría muy bien con los tacones! ;) ojalá les guste este look tanto como a mi! Gracias por leer!



 WEARING/LLEVO PUESTO
CARDIGAN HERE * CHAQUETA AQUI
TULLE SKIRT HERE * FALDA AQUI
BAG HERE * BOLSA AQUI
XOXO

 

42 comments:

  1. Cute look! :)


    http://jennidiamante.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so pretty, i love your hair!

    xx www.fashionanddrinks.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your heels.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luces encantadora, ame la falda es divina. Saludos y te espero por mi blog.

    http://mimodaapropos.blogspot.mx/2014/10/jumpsuit.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shoes! perfect pop of colour to the outfit X

    Zandra // AZTEC DOLL Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Que guapa! me encanta el look! el embarazo te sienta genial!

    http://sheibp.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. te ha venido genial esa falda para la barriguita, y genial aprovechar asi las prendas!!!!
    aysss como crece :)
    un besito

    LA HUELLA DE MIS TACONES

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look beautiful :D

    http://thepink-lipstick.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this looks amazing on you! Gives you a perfect sweet look and that baby bump is just so cute!
    -B
    heelshandbagsandhormones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful outfit!!!

    Kisses

    Tiff

    http://mabulledepensees.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look absolutely gorgeous! I love that skirt so much and I also love the color of your shoes, it's amazing!

    much love,
    http://lepsychoattitude.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your tulle skirt. It looks beautiful on you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Estás guapísima!Me encanta cómo te queda la falda!!! 1besazo enorme guapaaa

    ReplyDelete
  14. you are beautiful :) modadianchy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jejku ale masz już brzuszek! <3 Ślicznie wyglądasz.:*
    mina-doimika.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Muchas felicidades por tu embarazo! Estás muy guapa! Un look muy bonito. Besos

    ReplyDelete
  17. 100% stunning, you are so beautiful xxx

    http://bellezzababe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your shoes!!
    www.thefashionwings.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your hair is to die for! Great post, love the shoes =]

    http://stylebykriss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awww...the baby bump is always a great accessory. I love the skirt. :-)

    www.colormelimitlessly.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great photos, keep it up..
    Check out my blog in return and don't hesitate to post some comments!
    www.hersatisfashion.com ♡

    ReplyDelete
  22. You look like a flower!:) beauty flower!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey gorgeous, that look suits you so well. It looks very sweet and I love how you combined the pink heels to the tulle skirt! Very cute :-)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  24. You look simply stunning sweety :)

    And I don't think I had the chance to say it before...Congrats for the baby <3

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hey there, thanks so much for coming by my blog! You are gorgeous, and one stylish mama! I have really enjoyed looking through the outfits on your blog. This one is perfect. I love that you have a comfy sweater to dress it down a bit, but the all black + killer heels still makes it dressy. You have fantastic style!

    ♥ perfectly Priya

    ReplyDelete
  26. aww i love the blazer and the shoes too!! :)
    wonderful pictures with you baby <3 <3 <3

    xoxo,
    Alice's Pink Diary

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful pregnant woman! :-) Loving your outfit.
    *Appreciate your visit on my blog. All the best!*

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  28. You look stunning! One of the prettiest bloggers I've seen :)
    Amazing outfit, the skirt is great! xx, Veni

    Style with Veni | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  29. You are so beautiful! Great shoes :)
    Blog by Veru

    ReplyDelete
  30. ohh preciosa, eres una embarazada muyyy original, distinta y muy favorecida!! ;)

    saludos desde:
    http://www.outfitssisters.com/

    http://www.outfitssisters.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. Te ves hermosa Andy y me encanta el outfit!

    thefashiontea.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. you can never go wrong with a pop of pink!
    xoxox

    www.ticklemebear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Preciosa! Muy comodo y lindo este look!! Necesito esos zapatos!

    www.thebeautycandle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete