Saturday, September 13, 2014

GROWING BELLY! 20 WEEKS

Another lovely day here in Tacoma! My family and I love to go to the park for picnics and enjoy the sun :) these past days have been perfect. We are half way there! We are so excited and I feel great I don't really have any bad symptoms yet. My belly is getting bigger and bigger it is definitely a challenge to find the right and comfortable clothes. So far I haven't bought maternity clothes, I can get away with many of my stretchy and over size clothes! Thanks for reading and happy weekend.

Otro día precioso aquí en Tacoma! Mi familia y yo nos encanta ir al parque y tener picnics y disfrutar del sol :) estos días pasados ​​han sido perfectos. Estamos a mitad de camino en mi embarazo! Estamos muy emocionados y me siento muy bien hasta el momento realmente no tengo ningún síntoma que me haga sentir mal. Mi panza está creciendo más y más grande cada dia, Sin duda es un reto encontrar  ropa cómoda  que me sienta bien, hasta el momento no he comprado ropa de maternidad, mucha de mi ropa de talla grande o ropa que es muy estrechabes me quedan muy bien! Gracias por leer y feliz fin de semana.

DENIM SHIRT SIMILAR HERE * CAMISA DE MEZCLILLA AQUI
CHARLOTTE RUSSE SNEAKERS * SNEAKERS DE CHARLOTTE RUSSE
SKIRT SIMILAR HERE * FALDA SIMILAR AQUI
xoxo


40 comments:

  1. Hi ! Gostei muito <3

    dudynhaoliveira.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! Congrats on the pregnancy.
    www.ubetterwork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh, how great! Its growing fast. <3

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so cute . Congrats on pregnancy . I wish you all the best .
    I love your bag , so cute !

    Check a giveaway on my blog : esfashionup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not long to go! and you still look completely stunning. You look so comfy and I just love chambray and stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so cute pregnant Andy! Felicidades! I hope all goes well with the baby.
    I wanted to tell you that you have inspired me to start writing my posts in English and Spanish :) Check out my most recent post if you have a chance! Do you have any tips for finding Spanish speaking blogger friends? I want to expand my audience!
    Xo, Corazón

    http://lipstickwithcoffee.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. In deed your belly is getting bigger!! You must feel so excited and happy :) xx
    Trend-Mae

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful:) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Denim t-shirt is very nice and you look beautyfull like always :)
    http://lifeinpicturesbylu.blogspot.sk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Genial, estás guapísima :D

    www.paseandoamissreichel.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. que guapa estás con esa barriguita! http://dosarmarios.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look great and I love the stripy skirt :)

    Blankets Of Roses xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look absolutely radiant Andy, congrats on your pregnancy!

    xx Tamara Chloé

    www.tamarachloestyleclues.blogspot,com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ale słodko wyglądasz z tym brzuszkiem!!! <3 Piękny look.:*
    http://mina-doimika.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Me encanta lo guapísima que estas con esa preciosa barriguita!!! Se te ve feliz ....el look es fantástico!!!
    Te espero en Bajoelsombrerodesusan

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look beautiful!!
    Belly bumps are THE best accessories ;)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ahh love it! :)

    You look soo pretty! <3


    www.blogvivalavida.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jaja ambas nos llamamos Andrea y tenemos 22 años :) Suerte con el embarazo!

    Andrea del Toro

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look gorgeous:) I've heard that most women start buying maternity clothes around week 28-30 but it all depends on your frame:) It's nice to hear how much you enjoy your pregnancy:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations! You are so so pretty, love the outfit :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. enhorabuena por tu embarazo y que lo lleves tan bien! te sienta muy bien esa ropa!

    http://www.bubblesandwindmills.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great outfit! What a big bump not long to go :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, such a beautiful soon to be mom!!

    ♡, Jamie of www.spotlightonjamie.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Owww you are so cute<33 Your style is so pretty as you
    I'm new and I'm looking foward to read more stuff like these :D

    ReplyDelete
  25. wow! you look amazing and glowing! love your style!

    Liat Neuman
    Yomanchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love this look and something I would put together, so pretty and glowing as always!

    genesisfashioncloset.blogspot.com

    New post is up :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Cute photos! Congrats
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. So stunning! Your maternity style is amazing!

    Stephanie
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Guapísima!!
    http://www.missredcape.com/

    ReplyDelete