Thursday, September 11, 2014

FAVORITE FALL LIPSTICKS!


Fall is almost here! I am surprisingly excited for fall this year :) I think it is because I am pregnant and I just want to be home cuddling and watching movies! :). Today I want to share with you girls my five favorite lipsticks for fall/winter and the best thing is that they are all drugstore lipsticks! My favorite colors to wear are pink and coral colors, I feel like they look the best on me and in the fall/winter time I definitely get away with berry and red colors the most. :) I really recommend these five lipsticks they have great pigmentation! Hope you girls like this post and if you have any favorite fall lipsticks I would love to know about it!

El otoño esta casi aquí! Estoy sorprendentemente emocionada por el otoño este año :) Creo que es porque estoy embarazada y sólo quiero estar en casa viendo películas! :). Hoy quiero compartir con ustedes chicas mis cinco lápices labiales favoritos para el otoño / invierno y lo mejor es que todos ellos son de la drugstore! Mis colores favoritos son los colores rosas y corales, Creo que son los colores que se miran mejor en mí y en el tiempo de otoño / invierno definitivamente me salgo con  colores más oscuros como estos que les muestro:) Realmente recomiendo estos cinco labiales, tienen una pigmentacion muy buena y buen precio! Espero que les guste este post y si tienen algun labial favorito de otoño me encantaría saberlo!


COVERGIRL 335 & 330  *  RIMMEL 08   *  REVLON 006 & 010 MATTE 


21 comments:

  1. me encantaron los colores de los labiales ahhhhhhhh divinos. Saludos bonita

    http://mimodaapropos.blogspot.mx/2014/09/sweet-blue.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous lipcolors!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these colours :)

    http://thepink-lipstick.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woow! Que colores más bonitos. Me han encantado.

    Un besito!
    http://essenceofelectricsbubbles.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Cover Girl ones!! Great post :))

    Kisses, Kali
    | Kali's inspiration board |

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Rimmel lipstick is perfect! My favourite fall lipstick is Mac's Plumful! :D

    Diana P. | Cups & Roses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colors!

    http://bellemelange.net/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello;))
    Happy pregnancy time and all the best !*****;))
    From Your collection I like the red one color;))

    My favorite lipsticks are:

    MAX FACTOR Stay Put KISS proof longwear lipstick in MATTE FINISH 19 FLAME - RED
    MAC DANGEROUS Retro Matte Lipstick,red color
    Stargazer 211 Matte Blood Red Lipstick

    Have a good weekend;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have the Kate Rimmel and really like it a lot. Great selection for fall!
    http://palsywalsyblog.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice colors! I think i'd wear the Divine and Embrace shades!

    Raven.

    simplesassysultry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. the Revelon lipsticks are amazing

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Kate lipsticks!!! & specially the one you have the 08 (i have it too)
    I do wanna try the Wine not in Revelon since its matte too.

    sally,
    sallymeetstheworld.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the Really red, looks gorgeous:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful colours*-*♥ x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow, revlon matte really red - I´m in love.

    ReplyDelete
  16. These shades are wonderful! I'm also so excited for fall, so i can finally wear my pretty jumpers again and go for long walks on the beach with hot chocolate afterwards :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Rimmel 08 is my favourite one!
    http://sparklygoddess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely colors! I definitely have to check them out :) love the berry one!

    genesisfashioncloset.blogspot.com

    Check out my latest!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those covergirl lipsticks are such amazing colours !

    www.kcwong1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete