Wednesday, September 24, 2014

BLACK & BROWN

Fall is here, How exciting! totally feeling the weather right now. Black and brown for today's outfit one of my favorite combinations! I love to wear boots in fall/winter and these are probably my  favorite pair. But I do need to go shopping for a good pair of boots, in a different color. I like tan or camel for this year! What do you girls think of this look? Some clothes makes me look bigger than what I'm really am and I think this dress is one of them hehehe. I like it because is very comfortable and it was great for the weather, and I do think it looks good on me but it is not my favorite while I am pregnant. Although I do really like the whole outfit together! Hope you guys like the look and thank you so much for reading!

El otoño esta aquí, ¡Qué emocionante! sintiéndo totalmente el clima en estos momentos. Negro y marrón para este look de hoy, una de mis combinación favoritas! Me encanta usar botas en otoño / invierno y creo que estas son mi favoritas pero si necesito ir a buscar un buen par de botas de color camello para este año! ¿Qué piensan de este look? Algunas prendas me hacen ver más grande de lo que soy en realidad y creo que este vestido es una de ellas jejeje, me gusta porque es muy cómodo y para el clima estaba perfecto y bueno creo que se me me mira bien pero no es mi favorito durante el embarazo yo creo :) Pero diciendo eso, si me gusta  como se mira el look todo junto! Espero que les guste el look y muchas gracias por leer guapas!


 WEARING/LLEVO PUESTO
OLD DRESS * VESTIDO VIEJ0
SIMILAR BAG HERE * BOLSA SIMILAR AQUI
F21 BOOTS SIMILAR HERE * BOTAS DE F21 SIMILARES AQUI
ROMWE HAT HERE * SOMBRERO DE ROMWE AQUI
 XOXO


 


32 comments:

  1. You are simply glowing! I love your dress and those boots are drool worthy!
    -B
    heelshandbagsandhormones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get it girl! You look so stunning. These boots are to die! Fabulous post, love. If you get a moment, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xx :)

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. But when I look you in front I can't really imagine that your pregnancy is so ahead!
    www.bonjourchiara.com
    Bonjourchiara Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que guapa! me encanta tu look, las botas son una pasada y van con el vestido a la perfección. Gracias por pasarte y comentar :) me pasare por aquí porque me ha encantado. un beso! www.theulifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ¡Estás preciosa y muy sexy!
    Saludos desde España!

    http://www.missredcape.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. woooow estás guapíiiisima!!! super super guapa!!!! besos rojos por doquier!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very elegant and sexy look! And the boots look so fantastic! :)

    Autumn in Neverland

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this look and your boots are amazing!
    xx

    www.flashforwards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute baby bump! Hope you're feeling okay!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww! Looking gorgeous <3

    http://the-newone.blogspot.nl
    INSTAGRAM — hellodashi

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are stunningly beautiful! Love this brown and black combination!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing look, so fashionable, you look very pretty :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. That looks so chic and romantic:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really chic and pretty!!!

    Kisses

    Tiff

    http://mabulledepensees.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Embarazada estás aún más estilosa!!! Qué guapa!!!!
    un besito
    http://miarmarioencrisis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think you look beautiful in that dress and I love your hat. Jessica just did a post yesterday on how much she loves the black and brown combo.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look great dear!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello, Andrea. Thank you for your comment!
    You look super wonderful! I like you dress with this hat! And this outfit you can wear ob the evening with a clutch.;)

    Would you like to follow each other? Keep in touch!

    With love,
    Lina

    http://world-of-linessa.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look amazing & beautiful Andy!!!

    thefashiontea.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Perfection! I love the hat and boots :)

    genesisfashioncloset.blogspot.com

    Check out my new post :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amazing look.

    http://thinkworkandgo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ciekawy blog. Zapraszam do mnie.
    Męski blog o modzie i lifestyl'u.

    http://gabriel-data.blogspot.com/

    Obserwacja za obserwację?
    Zaobserwuj, zobaczę zrobię to samo!
    Na końcu komentarza dopisz: "Obserwuję"
    www.gabriel-data.blogspot.com - KLIK
    Fashion Projects

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the black boots, perfect for this fall! I have been on the hnt for a perfect pair for a few weeks now, I must find some as gorgeous as these!! H xx

    www.hopesgone.blogpsot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  24. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Kolejny bardzo fajny post :)
    Bardzo podoba mi się design bloga *.*
    Dodaję do zakładek i czekam na kolejną notkę

    Czy mogłabyś poklikać w banery? Odwdzięczę się obserwacją <3

    http://kate-and-her-world.blogspot.com/

    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous look! Love the hat :)
    xx Anka

    www.teacupsanddresses.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is such a gorgeous outfit, you've earned a new follower :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  27. Me encanta el look. El sombrero es lo más y tu estas guapísima! Vaya pelazo!

    ReplyDelete
  28. lovely! xx

    claudiamedas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love this!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete