Sunday, September 28, 2014

BILLION DOLLAR BROW KIT!


Hey girls, Sorry for not posting sooner, I had some computer problems :( but I am working on it! So today I want to do a small review on this Billion Dollarbrows kit. I have had this kit for a little bit more than a week and I have been using it almost every day! I have always used powder to fill my eyebrows so I was a little bit skeptical about this pencil, and I have to tell you girls that I was so impressed with the pencil. The color of the pencil is perfect for me. This may not be the best picture of my eyebrows but it looks so natural especially in the front and of the eyebrow which is the most difficult to get looking good for me, it also comes with a highlighter and concealer two in one. I have to say I been using the concealer so much, all the products that the kit comes with are so practical and easy to use, I really love this kit! I think the price for this kit is great for all four products. The kit will be available at Kohl's for $34.99 in October. What do you girls think of the product? More information in detail will be at the bottom of the post! :) Hopefully you girls like it, I honestly love the product! Thanks for reading!

Hola chicas, Lo siento por no publicar antes, tuve algunos problemas con la computadora :( pero estoy trabajando en ello! Así que hoy quiero ablar ujn poquito y decirles mi opinion en el  kit de cejas Billion Dollar. He tenido este kit por un poco más de la semana y he estado usandolo casi todos los días! siempre he utilizado en polvo para rellenar las cejas, así que estaba un poco escéptica acerca de este lápiz, y tengo que decirte les chicas que quede muy impresionada con el lápiz. el color del lápiz es perfecto para mí. Esta puede no ser la mejor foto de mis cejas que les muestro, pero se ven muy naturales especialmente en el frente y al terminar las cejas, que es lo más difícil de conseguir  que se miren muy bien para mí, que también viene con un rotulador y corrector dos en uno. tengo que decir que he estado utilizando el corrector mucho, todos los productos que vienen en el kit son muy prácticos y fácil de usar, realmente me gusta este kit! creo que el precio de este kit es ideal por los cuatro productos. el kit estará disponible en Kohl por $34.99 en octubre. ¿Qué piensan del producto? Más información en detalle estara en la parte inferior del post! :) Espero que les guste este post y lo encuentren util Sinceramente amo el producto y Muchas gracias por leer!



BILLION DOLLAR BROW KIT!

More information about the products.

Billion Dollar Brows Universal Brow Pencil - a unique product that will set you free from the headache of finding cosmetics that match your hair color. Universal Brow Pencil is a mechanical, self-sharpening pencil which goes on smooth and natural for all hair colors and skin tones. 

Billion Dollar Brows Brow Gel Clear - an effective formula that will lock in your look, giving your eyebrows a long-lasting, radiant glow while keeping them perfectly in place all day. It’s the perfect finishing touch for giving your brows a polished, perfectly manicured look. Plus, it is a guarantee the Brow Gel never flakes. 


Billion Dollar Brows Brow Duo Highlighter - an amazing and unique two in one highlighter and concealer. With this innovative pencil you can get picture perfect brows. Brow Duo Highlighter allows you to highlight your brow bone to add gorgeous definition and warmth. Works with any skin tone. Plus, for those on-the-go touchups, a handy universal concealer to the opposite end of the pencil. 


Billion Dollar Brows Smudge Brush - an essential item for applying Brow Highlighter. This flat, synthetic brush is the ideal mate for applying creamy cosmetics like our Brow Duo Pencil. Get your smudge on!


Sponsered Post

17 comments:

  1. Looks like a good product and you look so pretty! :)

    genesisfashioncloset.blogspot.com

    Check out my new post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great kit!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. yo soy más de tutoriales en la red

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these products !!! Great post
    These very pretty !!!
    Bajoelsombrerodesusan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool post!!!!

    Kisses

    Tiff

    http://mabulledepensees.blgospot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great!!

    xx

    http://www.madridforniagirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. hola cariño!!
    espero que puedas solucionar pronto tu problema con el pc!!
    este kit no lo conocía y por lo que nos cuentas no puedo dejar de probarlo!!
    un besitoooo
    www.jugandoconeros.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like you have gotten some really great products. I have been obsessed with my brows lately.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I might have to get this. I've never done anything to my brows (except tame them). But this looks easy..thanks for the share!
    -B
    heelshandbagsandhormones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey,
    I really like your lovely Blog. Do you want to follow each other via GFC?
    If yes please tell me and i follow you 100% back :)

    Greetings & Kisses from Germany
    www.sophias-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Andy te ves hermosa! Gracias por compartir tus opiniones con nosotras :)

    http://thefashiontea.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. No conocia este kit pero el resultado se ve genial, gracias por el post :)
    un besotee enormee reina!!!

    http://baulderaquel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a great post! You're eye brows look great!

    The Cassie Paige

    ReplyDelete