Friday, July 18, 2014

THRIFT HAUL

Hey guys! these shoes are not from a thrift  store they are from Sammydress.com super cute and very affordable! you can find them here :) My mama and I we love to thrift, is so much fun you never know what you are going to find! I was with her this past weekend and we had a great time shopping together! And I thought I share it with you guys ;).

Hola chicas! estos zapatos no son de una tienda de segunda mano, son de Sammydress.com super lindos y muy asequibles! los pueden encontrar aquí :) A mi madre y yo nos encanta ir alas tindas de segunda, es muy divertido nunca sabes lo que vas a encontrar! Estaba con ella este fin de semana pasado y nos lo pasamos muy bien juntas de compras! Y quise compartir algunas de las cosa que compramos! :)



XOXO 

 

22 comments:

  1. You got some really interesting pieces! Can't wait to see them styled!
    jessC

    i need another closet Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these shoes and the blouses you got are amazing! <3

    Kisses, Kali
    | Kali's inspiration board |

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! I can't wait to see some stylings!

    -Katie
    www.katielikeme.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks! The shoes are cute and I love the tan blouse. :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice things!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love thrifting, you got some super nice pieces. I think my favorite is that orangey-mustard top. I like to thrift mostly in the winder time for cardigans and sweaters but recently I have been having amazing luck at finding shorts for the summer.

    briannaly xo.
    briannaly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. totally cute! i love the dresses and the hearts blouse :) xoxo

    ticklemebear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. so many items :) i love the dress and the tops :)

    xx selin www.selinsbeautyplace.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  9. super jest ta ostatnia koszula
    obserwujemy ?
    http://believe-in-dreaams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thrift stores are goldmines hidden in the open!
    its-elle-d.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, super^^

    I would be glad if you come to my blog http://kurumichiii.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow, those blouses are lovely, especially the leopard print one!!

    Blankets Of Roses xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love thrifting too! What great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look great<3333 lovely items and pictures

    http://abdelkhalekleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. my favourite: sandals and last clothes ( blouse) :)) ♥ Very nice . xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Unas compras preciosas, me encantó la blusa de coranzoncitos, me parece ideal y muy femenina. Las sandalias también son muy bonitas. Besiños.

    www.ysilacosafunciona.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. You got great pieces! Love the flats :)

    genesisfashioncloset.blogspot.com

    New post is up! Check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Buenas compras! Me gusta mucho la blusita de corazones...
    Bss

    http://diseneitorforever.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete