Saturday, July 19, 2014

BEAUTY FAVORITES!


 I love this! makes my hair very soft and shiny, Is my second bottle! really love it :)
Me encanta este producto para mi cabello! Me deja el cabello muy suave y brilloso, Es mi segunda botella.

 My favorite summer color! Bikini so teny
Mi color favorito de este verano! Bikini so teny

 Is a really nice powder for a great price! I used it on my t zone!
Es un polvo muy bueno por el precio! Lo uso en la zona t :)

 Love!!! Tarte Glisten and Milani Rose D' Oro 
Super lindos colores me encantan! Colores Tarte Glisten y Milani Rose D' Oro

 Super pretty color! love! 008 Peony
Este color is muy bonito, se mira super lindo arriba de labiales rositas! 

 Light coverage,SPF 20 love it for the summer! and great price. 
Te deja una cobertura ligera y tiene SPF 20 me gusta mucho para el verano!.

 Obsessed with these palettes! they are so beautiful and buttery!
Los colores me gustan mucho, estan super suaves y pigmentadas!

 Loving this formula! :)  makes my lashes very long!
Al momento esta formula me gusta mucho, me deja las pestanas muy largas!.

XOXO

15 comments:

  1. love the color of tht Essie nail polish

    http://www.ann-u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greatt products :)
    Www.moodfashionlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encanta el color del pintauñas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. El esmalte de Essie es preciso, inspira verano y playita. Los coloretes también son ideales, unos todos preciosos. Besiños.

    www.ysilacosafunciona.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. El pintauñas me encanta, Essie es buenísima y el color es muy bonito! Besos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great products.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those maybelline palettes are so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice nail polish color! I'm going to try the fructis bottle :)

    genesisfashioncloset.blogspot.com

    New post is up check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i've been seeing this rocket mascara everywhere! my all-time favorite is maybelline's falsies mascara. i am totally going to grab the rocket next. i literally have been seeing it in video after video. have you tried the falsies? what is your comparison?

    ticklemebear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me encanta la laca de uñas... un precioso color
    Bss

    http://www.diseneitorforever.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  11. thx for your comment guapa :*
    i <3 the milani blush *-*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome review dear! Xx



    http://betweenmyclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving the nail polish.

    http://thinkworkandgo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete