Monday, October 21, 2013

Chicwish Lenços/EcharpesShop onlineShop online and Chicwish Clutches/Bolsa CarteiraShop onlineShop online
b
n
n

WEARING * TRAIGO PUESTO 

 DARK GREEN PANTS HERE/  PANTALONES VERDE OSCURO AQUI
 CLUTH  HERE/ BOLSA  AQUI 
SCARF HERE/ BUFANDA AQUI 
F21 BOOTS/BOTAS 

Hey girl, this look is comfortable with pieces the make the look pop, like the scarf and the bag! I been waning a scarf like this one for so long and I finally found the perfect one, love the size and the texture is very warm and soft perfect for the cold weather! the clutch is very pretty,love the tribal print and mix of color, goes with much more stuff :) also the pants are from oasap.com , you can't see the color very well but is a really nice dark green, love the camel color from the boots and the green dark together! hope you all like the look and thanks for reading! kisses, enter the giveaway here...

Hola chicas, estoy contenta de mostrar este look con esta bufanda super linda que ya tenia tiempo buscando por una como esta, es super calientita perfecta para el tiempo frio! la bolsa me encanto desde que la bi, tiene una impression super linda tribal y ba con todo! y una ultima prenda que son los pantalones, no los puedes apreciar muy bien en las fotos pero tienen un color verde muy bonito son de oasap.com puedes chequear la website para ver mas colores, muy bonitos los colores por cierto! ami me atrapo el verde, me encanta como queda cuando lo mesclas con el color camel de las botas! bueno chicas ojala que les guste el look, muchos besos , y no se olviden de entrar al sorteo aqui..


Persunmall  Vestidos  Skirts and   CardigansChoies VestidosShop onlineShop online and Choies JóiasShop onlineShop onlineU

32 comments:

  1. I like yuor bag and yuor boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boots just awesome :) Great <3

    www.beautyfrontline.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice bag! Love the color of the pics!

    www.trendiing.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that clutch!!

    cassandramyee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that clutch. Your boots are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love you style, those boots are amazing. I have been looking for some nice ankle boots for ages.

    http://welldressed25.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable outfit, I really like your style and your blog!! U maybe want to follow each other? :)

    xx,
    Siiriliinu

    http://siiriliinu.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the bag, scarf and booties! I need to get on buying a good pair of booties.

    piecesofthereeselife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. great look!

    you have a new follower :)

    hugs
    svetlana from Lavender Star

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the purse and following you please follow back on bloglovin.

    http://thinkworkandgo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely love that scarf and the trees look amazing!

    Justaddcakeuk

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice bag!


    http://moonmode.blogspot.it/2013/10/so-critical-so-fashion-co-frigoriferi.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi this is a cute nice blog honey .....My name is Marie I am a Blogger based in italy and I was wondering if we could follow each other GFC bloglovin
    www.mariezamboli.com
    www.mariezamboli.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Unas fotografías impresionantes!

    Un beso. Sígueme en http://imnotperfectfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG loved the clicks <3
    www.indianbeautyzone.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Me encanta el bolso, muy bonito el look! un beso!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I loved this look - that clutch is perfect!

    http://www.foodfashfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. So stylish! That scarf looks so warm and cozy and the plaid is perfect for fall. I absolutely love your bag too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the clutch and the boots! Thanks for visiting my blog x

    littleleeli.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love, love this!!
    If you have a moment, I'd love for you to check out this contest where you could win one of my art prints!
    http://youngbirdblog.blogspot.com/2013/10/win-anything-from-my-etsy-shop.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. Qué abrigadita ya, con bufanda. Yo la verdad es que tengo un poco de ganas de empezar a sacarlas.
    Me encanta el árbol que tienes detrás, tiene un color precioso.

    me-andmybag

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, I´m totally impressed by this wonderful pictures and your perfect with the background matching outfit <3 Congrats to you as the stylist and the photographer!

    And thank you for your nice comment on my blog - I checked immediately your blog with the result: I like it!

    I would like to follow you on gfc and/or bloglovin. It´ll be great if you come return to my blog to follow me – then I will follow you immediately back.

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  23. Linda bolsa y el paisaje está genial :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the whole outfit. Que linda :)

    Sashadollfashioncloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete